Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)

The official debut of Bakugan Interspace, open to the public!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a simple question [RESOLVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekrom
LV 1 BRAWLER
Zekrom

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Just a simple question [RESOLVED] Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Just a simple question [RESOLVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)

Just a simple question [RESOLVED] Empty
PostSubject: Just a simple question [RESOLVED]   Just a simple question [RESOLVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:24 am

In my brawl with Dan, he used Matchwave to attack me, If i use Spark Storm, the defense/attack class ability, can i use it to make a clash against dan's attack, or do i have to defend against it first?
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LV 5 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Just a simple question [RESOLVED] Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Just a simple question [RESOLVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)

Just a simple question [RESOLVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a simple question [RESOLVED]   Just a simple question [RESOLVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 am

Zekrom wrote:
In my brawl with Dan, he used Matchwave to attack me, If i use Spark Storm, the defense/attack class ability, can i use it to make a clash against dan's attack, or do i have to defend against it first?

Unfortunately, Attack/Defense class Ability Cards cannot initiate a Clash. When used against an active attack, they will always defend first and attack afterward. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganinterspace.forumotion.com

Just a simple question [RESOLVED]
Page 1 of 1