Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)

The official debut of Bakugan Interspace, open to the public!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants to lose first? :twisted:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid
LV 5 BRAWLER
Sid

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)

Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to lose first? :twisted:   Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:47 pm

How's life been treatin' ya losers? Call me Sid, best Pyrus brawler around. It's a name that's about to get really popular around here 'cuz soon I'll be taking first place spot from that little wuss Dan Kuso! Twisted Evil And maybe Drago while I'm at it... haven't decided yet. Rolling Eyes If I did manage to snatch Drago I'd wanna keep him for myself ya know, but that's probably not gonna happen, so... =_= Yeah this is long enough, I'm off to make the brawler profile that's gonna turn out to be your worst nightmare, you bunch of nerds. Twisted Evil See ya on the battle field!
Back to top Go down
nøvã
LV 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to lose first? :twisted:   Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:18 am

ummmmmmm ok whatever you say big ears...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nøvã
LV 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to lose first? :twisted:   Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:20 am

ummmmmmm ok whatever you say big ears...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to lose first? :twisted:   Who wants to lose first? :twisted: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to lose first? :twisted:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace) :: THE COMMONS :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: