Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)

The official debut of Bakugan Interspace, open to the public!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a disaster......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marucho
LV 5 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
This is a disaster...... Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000This is a disaster...... Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)

This is a disaster...... Empty
PostSubject: This is a disaster......   This is a disaster...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Everyone..... I've lost my administrator status, and the password to the Baku-Meter has been changed... Ren's doing, no doubt... I'm not sure what I can do without the administrator privileges, while Ren seems to be in complete control of the forums... We need a miracle right now.... Or a very well-thought-out strategy to counteract this attempted takeover!
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganinterspace.forumotion.com
Princess Fabia
LV 5 BRAWLER
Princess Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
This is a disaster...... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000This is a disaster...... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: This is a disaster......   This is a disaster...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Marucho, is this server secure enough that Ren does not have access to it? I have some very important information to give everyone, but if Ren can access this server I can not distribute it to you and the other brawlers easily.
Back to top Go down
Shun
LV 5 BRAWLER
Shun

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
This is a disaster...... Left_bar_bleue8000/1000000This is a disaster...... Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: This is a disaster......   This is a disaster...... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:26 pm

If Ren has seized total control of Bakugan Interspace, then there's no way he won't have access to every forum there is. We need to discuss possible strategies elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LV 5 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
This is a disaster...... Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000This is a disaster...... Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: This is a disaster......   This is a disaster...... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:45 am

Both of you are absolutely right. If we run the risk of talking strategy here, Ren is sure to eavesdrop. I'm going to send an E-mail to everyone who currently has legal access to this server. I have the necessary addresses from supplying you with your ID#s and pass codes. Please open the E-mail, and follow the instructions from there.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganinterspace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a disaster......   This is a disaster...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a disaster......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace) :: SECURE SERVER :: THE BAKU-ROOM-
Jump to: