Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace)

The official debut of Bakugan Interspace, open to the public!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Vulgarity?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanitas
LV 1 BRAWLER
Vanitas

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Hidden Vulgarity? Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Hidden Vulgarity? Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)

Hidden Vulgarity? Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Vulgarity?   Hidden Vulgarity? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 pm

You said Fabia's post was deleted due to hidden vulgarity.

Hidden Vulgarity? Proof

Where is this hidden vulgarity? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ren
LV 5 BRAWLER (ADMIN)
Ren

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Hidden Vulgarity? Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000Hidden Vulgarity? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)

Hidden Vulgarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Vulgarity?   Hidden Vulgarity? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 pm

That post contains none, but it was apparently edited after you snapped that photo. I can't go into detail, but I'll just say it was subliminally referring to a racist term, and wasn't fooling anyone. I can't imagine why a princess would take it that far, but I suppose it's possible that she and Lena have a rivalry going on after what took place in the practice tests.
Back to top Go down
Vanitas
LV 1 BRAWLER
Vanitas

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Hidden Vulgarity? Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Hidden Vulgarity? Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)

Hidden Vulgarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Vulgarity?   Hidden Vulgarity? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Ren wrote:
That post contains none, but it was apparently edited after you snapped that photo. I can't go into detail, but I'll just say it was subliminally referring to a racist term, and wasn't fooling anyone. I can't imagine why a princess would take it that far, but I suppose it's possible that she and Lena have a rivalry going on after what took place in the practice tests.

Actually, Fabia hadn't logged in from the time the photo was taken and from when you deleted the post. I'm reporting this to M_D and we'll see how he feels about this. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden Vulgarity? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Vulgarity?   Hidden Vulgarity? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Vulgarity?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (Bakugan Interspace) :: THE COMMONS :: Q&A FORUM-
Jump to: